Future Health Professionals
STATE LEADERSHIP EXHIBITOR
The Mission of HOSA is to empower HOSA-Future Health Professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration and experience.
The purpose of the HOSA organization is to develop leadership and technical HOSA skill competencies through a program of motivation, awareness, and recognition, which is an integral part of the Health Science and Biomedical Science Education instructional program.
• To promote physical, mental and social well-being.
• To develop effective leadership qualities and skills
• To develop the ability to communicate more effectively with people.
• To develop character.
• To develop responsible citizenship traits.
• To understand the importance of pleasing oneself as well as being of service to others.
• To build self-confidence and pride in one's work.
• To make realistic career choices and seek successful employment in the health care field.
• To develop an understanding of the importance in interacting and cooperating with other students and organizations.
• To encourage individual and group achievement.
• To develop an understanding of current health care issues, environmental concerns, and survival needs of the community, the nation and the world.
• To encourage involvement in local, state and national, and international health care and education projects.
• To support Health Science or Biomedical Science Education instructional objectives.
• To promote career opportunities in Health Care.
Oklahoma HOSA Calendar
2022-2023 Important Dates
2022-2023 OKHOSA Important Dates and Deadlines. Click on the file to download.
June 21-24, 2023 in Dallas, Texas
A message from National HOSA, International President Kartik Tyagi
As HOSA enters a new year of leadership, opportunities, and potential, we want to encourage members to go beyond what they and everyone else thinks is possible!
HOSA-Future Health Professionals! It’s time for a new wave. This next year of leaders will change the game with innovations in education and in the health industry.
It’s a new year, a time for new traditions and new ways to do things.
Change your perspective and adjust your goals. HOSA members, show the world how to go BEYOND ALL LIMITS!